Nominees eligible for submitting their entries have to meet the following criteria
- The company/facility must have been in operation for more than a year in the Middle East.
- Individuals being nominated must have a valid visa for a Middle Eastern country.
- Manufacturers of waste management and recycling products, machinery, equipment and software are eligible to enter the awards in the applicable categories.
- Service providers who can nominate themselves include waste management and recycling companies, and municipalities in respective categories.
- The business sector and hotel sector can nominate in the relevant categories.
- You can enter a maximum of 4 categories. You may not enter more than 3 entries in each category, wherever applicable.
- All nominations should be submitted through the online entry form. Nominations submitted via emails will not be acknowledged.
- Entries should be based on the period starting from January 2017 to the time of nomination. However, relevant material for work carried out prior to January 2017 will be considered where applicable.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend or remove award categories. The judging panel has the right to withhold any award if in its view the entries do not meet the required standards.
- The jury’s decision will be final and binding on all nominees, and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.